In the last two weeks, much has happened in my world. Guess which events are true and which are false:
- An unfit mother discards her daughter.
- A grandmother becomes a mother.
- A mother discovers a mass on her spine.
- A mother to many becomes the mother of a puppy.
- A mother’s book is published.
All of the above statements are true. I have been overwhelmed with the sudden squall that has slapped me in the face. I wish I could say I have seen movies and read books and have the time to blog about them. Instead, for the time being, I will have to enjoy your posts from afar.
I can share a photo of a recent hike in the woods at Flagstaff.